To handle customer service requests within the scope of Customer Service Centre (CSC) services, which includes taking product orders, service requests, handling customer queries and following up with the relevant service providers to ensure resolution within agreed service levels.
- Work within a busy team environment with an emphasis on both inbound and well as outbound customer contact via the telephone, fax or email
- Provide courteous, polite and helpful contact with external and internal customers.
- Receive and resolve customer requests for information or assistance in a very timely manner and accurately, therefore guaranteeing good customer service. Customer call cover a wide range of topics, including taking orders, credit account queries, delivery queries, complaints and product technical, product availability.
- Raise sales orders as and when necessary.
- Actively use available systems optimally and keep customer data up to date (e.g. logging calls and complaints)
- Channel queries/requests from customers to the relevant Most Appropriate Service Provider as and when necessary in a timely manner.
- Follow-up on open calls logged by customers.
- Understand the needs of customers and provide sound information and advice on our products and services.
- Re-print invoices and forward to customers in a timely manner.
- Liaise with numerous internal (e.g. depot, field force, HSSE focal points) and external parties (e.g. transport contractors) to achieve customer service resolution, where required.
- Manage own performance to achieve CSC KPI targets.
- Business or Communications related degree.
- Knowledge of depot operations, stock control and HSSE will be an advantage.
- Must be able to communicate fluently with staff.
- MS Office (i.e. Word and Excel)